1. This DV688 Motorcycle camera comes with Full HD 1080p dual lens system.Both the front and rear cameras record high quality video 1080P at 30fps.
2. The camera starts recording automatically when the ignition is switched on, and stops recording automatically when the ignition is switched off after a brief shutdown sequence.
3. 130° degree wide angle lens, equipped with 2 low light sensor (Sony IMX323 Sensor), enhanced video quality at night.
4. The main DVR unit and cameras are rainproof (IP67 rated), it is absolutely fine to use it on a rainy day.
5. This product has a 960x480 DPI (dot per inch) display which is considerably brighter than comparable competitors displays. It has excellent visibility, day or night.
6. This product uses 3rd generation toughened glass which has excellent light transmission for clarity, and exceptional resistance to scratches.
1x DV688 2CH Camera,
1x Wired Controller
1x Power Adapter
1x USB Charger Cable,
2x 1m connection cable,
1x 3m connection cable,
1x Switch mount
1x Handlebar Bracket kit,
2x Backup mount for camera
1x L Shaped Hex Screwdriver
1x Adhesive mount
1x Fixed base
1x USB cable
1x User manual
How to wire power cable?
1. Connect red wire to the 12V port controlled by key ignition (ACC port).
2. Black wire to battery cathode.
How to adjust camera?
1.Loosen the lens clip with supplied tool.
2.Viewing the screen and rotate the lens body to adjust the horizontal view angle.
GPS Module is not a Where to plug this GPS module? (standrand accessory for this camera!)
1. Find this 'Y' shaped connector splitter cable in package!
2. Plug GPS module to one end of its connector, and the wired controller to the other connector.
What is the GPS video player for dv688?
1. Use "LIGO" player if your order before August 2019
2. Use "GX Player" if your order after August 2019
3. You can download the Video Player in our website