1. Dual lens design (front view and cabin/rear view) with a smooth, easy horizontal adjustment (E.g. cabin lens can very quickly be pointed towards the driver’s door).
2. A secure 3M adhesive windscreen mount provides easy installation and vertical adjustment to match the glass angle.
3. Ultra-wide angle lenses (132° horizontal field of view) paired with the new Sony IMX307 Starvis sensors for superior night time video quality and reduced motion blur on both front and cabin views.
4. Full HD (1920x1080) resolution on both views.
5. Invisible infrared cabin illumination utilizing 4 IR LEDs allowing the cabin view to see passengers even in true darkness, with an automatic switchable IR-cut filter to provide enhanced sensitivity at night time while providing correct color during daylight.
6. Super-capacitor power supply, avoids reliability and safety problems with lithium batteries swelling/failing in high summer temperatures.
7. Voice announcements for memory card error, file lock, etc. safely inform the driver of camera status while driving. (Not necessary for the driver to take their eyes off the road to investigate beeping noises.)
8. In addition to the built-in setup menu and playback modes, Wi-Fi and app support provide setup, playback and video clip download to iPhone and Android devices.
9. Loop recording ensures the camera never stops recording, and a G-sensor and large “lock” button ensure important video clips do not get overwritten.
10. Large, easy to read LCD monitor with setup menus, video playback, live view, and screen saver function.
11. Optional hardwire kit (separate purchase) with parking mode function, provides recording of video clips while parked when triggered by the G-sensor detecting an impact.
12. microSD memory card (separate purchase), supports capacity up to 400GB (approximately 30 hours record time).
1. The dash camera does not record.
Please use a high-speed microSD card (C10 or above).
If there is a card error, format the memory card in the camera or change a new card.
2. The dash camera does not loop record.
Check if the microSD card has enough free space, it may be full of locked files.
All files can be deleted quickly by formatting the card in the camera.
3. A Document Error occurs when replaying photos or videos.
This can happen due to a bad quality microSD card or a corrupted card format. Please format or replace the microSD card.
4. The video file is not clear.
Please check if the lens is clean, clean the lens with a soft cloth/lens wipe.
5. There are cross stripes or flicker in the recorded video.
In the menu, set the frequency to “50Hz” or “60Hz” depending on the local electricity supply frequency.
6. How to connect the hardwire kit to the fuse box?
VCC = Red wire = permanent live.
The camera will switch between normal and parking mode depending on alternator voltage or battery voltage.
ACC = Yellow wire = Turned on when car engine on
The camera will switch to normal mode when this is turned on.
7. Does Parking mode work with an extra power bank?
No, parking mode cannot work with a power bank. The dash camera will keep recording in normal mode until the power bank is empty.
8. Why does this camera not stay connected to my Android phone?
For some Android phone models (like Google Pixel 2 and SAMSUNG), if the mobile data (LTE) and Wi-Fi are enabled at the same time, the phone will switch to mobile data mode automatically since the B2W Wi-Fi SSID cannot access the internet. This will break the Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the smartphone.
For example, SAMSUNG users: go to Settings — WLAN —Advanced, switch off the “Automatic Data Switch” option, or simply switch off the mobile data usage.
If a proxy setting is applied to the Wi-Fi setting, the connection may also fail. Tap the SSID of the camera and go to Advanced — Proxy Settings, select “none” and save the Wi-Fi connection.
Switch off then switch on the Wi-Fi option to try again.
Quit the app (also kill the background process of the app) and reopen the app.
9. What’s the electrostatic sticker for? Does it just go on the windscreen and dashcam stick to it?
It was a static sticker meant to put on your windshield and then stick the adhesive mount to it. If you use the electrostatic sticker you don't get to leave any residues when you detach. Anyway, you can fit the B2W camera directly without it.
10. Why the dash camera beeps and indicates it was a failed card?
In general, the memory card lifespan for the dash camera is about six months and may be subject to data corruption or loss due to static electricity and/or external voltage. For this reason, we highly recommend the user to copy and save important data to external media (hard disc, USB drive, etc.) It is strongly recommended to format the memory cards to minimize memory card error!
11. How to update the firmware?
1, Plug the supplied 32Gb card into your computer USB socket with a card reader.
2, Format the 32Gb card on your computer.
3, Copy the bin file from above google link to the card.
4, Plug the card into the camera.
5, Power on the camera with your phone USB wall charger with the supplied USB cable.
6, It will update firmware automatically after power on, and wait for 2 minutes until the camera reboots.
7, Press ok to stop recording and check the firmware info in the camera menu.
8, Format the card in the camera menu, or else, it will update again after power on next time!
9, If you use a 64Gb card or above card to update firmware, you should use the tool Guiformat to format the card as FAT32 system, or else, this camera cannot read the bin file from your 64Gb card, and does not update firmware!
* User can find #B2W 20190927 Version updated firmware here
* Video reference here
12. Everything works but MPH? When I select MPH, it shows KM/H on the screen!
1, Please download #B2W 20190927 Version updated firmware here
2, Please update the firmware in the camera!