1. Its size only 90mm x 29mm x 38mm,without LCD screen.The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy.
2. Camera body supports 360° degree rotate,much easy to adjust lens angle if necessary.
3. 150° degree ultra wide angle lens,equipped with low light sensor, enhanced video quality at night.
4. Uses super capacitor instead of battery, which is a better choice to run dash cam in hot environments (batteries tend to swell / expand in the heat)
5. WIFI connection to view footage, download videos, and change settings via an app on your iphone or Android device.
6. Feature with voice indicator,easy to know camera exact working status,such as video start/stop,card error,etc.
7. Comes with parking guard function, which triggered by G-sensor.When an impact is detected by the G-sensor,the camera starts video recording 30 seconds automatically.(Hardwire is not includes in package,buyer need to buy it separately.)
1.Inserting a memory card to camera
2.Attaching camera to the window adhesive mount
Before the device can be used in a car,it is essential to first install a properly attached window adhesive mount.Make sure that you place the camera in a safe,appropriate location where it will not obstruct the driver’s view.
3.Connecting the USB charger to the car’s 12V DC Outlet/Cigarette lighter.
4.To disconnect USB charger,and slide camera off its adhesive mount,and take away camera with you.
1 x B1W dash cam
1 x 3M Adhesive Mount
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
5 x Wire clips
1 x Cabling screwdriver
WiFi connection error with dashcam default password 1234567890.
1. This happens if you plug into laptop USB socket for power source,so plug straight into cigarette lighter socket ,not other laptop USB socket power source.
2. Also it happens if memory cards Not compatible with camera,so,just remove its memory card from camera unit and try again. If its WiFi connection works without memory card,change a new memory card.
Why this camera wouldn't stay connected to my phone?
For some Android phone models (like Google Pixel 2 and SAMSUNG), if the mobile data(LTE) and Wi-Fi are enabled at the same time, the phone will switch to mobile data mode automatically since the B1W Wi-Fi SSID cannot access to internet. This will break the Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the smart phone.
1. For example,SAMSUNG users: go to Settings — WLAN —Advanced, switch off the “Automatic Data Switch” option,or simply switch off the mobile data usage.
2. If a proxy setting is applied to the Wi-Fi setting, the connection may also fail. Tap the SSID of the camera and go to Advanced — Proxy Settings, select “none” and save the Wi-Fi connection.
3. Switch off then switch on the Wi-Fi option to try again.
4. Quit the app (also kill the background process of the app) and reopen the app.
Can two smart phones connect to the same dash camera at the same time? or Can two dash cameras connect to one smart phone at the same time?
One dash camera only can be connected to one smart phone at a time.
How to reset WiFi SSID and Password if you have forgotten?
If users have changed the default WiFi SSID and its password and have forgotten it.
If this happens you can download its WiFi Reset firmware on official website.
It has no sound when playback through APP.
You only hear its sound after you download its video clip to your cellphone or playback on laptop.
It is slow when I view/download video clips?
Check if there are other WiFi signals interfering with the current connection.
Check if you select multiple video clips to download at the same time. Please download it one by one!
Check if you use a slow speed card or a fake C10 card. You can vertify card quality with tool T2testw.
Does this smart phone need to be turned on while Dashcam recording?
No. All the video clips and images are stored in the MicroSD card. It is unnecessary to open the app all the time while driving.
The cameras can operate without connecting to a WiFi device. You only need the App for initial setup (camera alignment, video settings,video download etc.)
The DVR can not loop recording.
Fake cards and slow speed cards(Class 4 ,Class 6)are not compatible with this dash camera!
Please check if micro SD card have enough free space with tool H2testw, and manually format memory card by computer if necessary.
If 32Gb card, please format it as FAT32 by Windows computer; If 64Gb card, please format it as FAT32 with tool Guiformat by Windows computer. (You can download this Guiformat tool on this website)
How to farmat memory card as the FAT32 format?
1) Using a USB memory card adapter, plug the memory card into the adapter and then plug the adapter into a Windows PC.
2) If Windows recognizes the card and it appears in Windows Explorer, right-click on the memory card and select Format. In the window that opens, select FAT32 from the File System pulldown. Then make sure the checkbox 'Quick Format' is not checked. Then click the button at the bottom of the window.
3) This B1W dashcams have the ability to format the memory card built in, you can format it in APP after WiFi connected.
4) If 64Gb or above, you should use this tool Guiformat to format it as FAT32 with a Windows computer.
5) If 64Gb or above, you should use this tool SDFormatter with a Mac to be FAT, and then format this memory card again in the APP after WiFi connection!
Document Error occurs when replay photos or videos.
This happens due to bad quality Micro SD card or the space damage of Micro SD card, please format the TF card or replace one memory card.
If 32Gb card, please format it as FAT32 by Windows computer; If 64Gb card, please format it as FAT32 with tool Guiformat by Windows computer.
How long it can record with a 32Gb card?
The B1W bitrate is about 12Mbps. The B1W reserves a minimum of 30% of the card for event recordings. For a 32Gb card that leaves you with 20.4Gb available for normal loop recordings, which should last about 4 hours!
How to load new firmware to camera by Windows computer?
1. Format the SD card in FAT32 format (If 32GB card you use,please format as FAT32 by Windows computer;if 64GB card,please use this GuiFormat tool to format as FAT32 by Windows computer).
2. Copy the bin files over to the root directory of the SD card and put the card into the camera.
3. Power on the camera and the firmware should automatically move onto the camera, leave for 30 seconds to 1 minute to ensure the firmware has updated the camera.
4. Take out the SD card and reformat it as FAT32.
5. Place the SD card back into the camera.
6. Check the firmware version using the app on your smartphone.
What to do if I bricked B1W when I update firmware? After trying to upgrade the firmware the green LED is now ON but there is no audio message and no WiFi SSID.
1. As long as your camera can power on, I can help you to solve it!
2. Send email to our tech support staff ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). They will tell you details to solve it!